Tuesday 9 February 2016

Redefining Retro











Polka-Dot Jacket - Missa More / Neon Dress - Koovs / Sunglasses - Provouge / Bag - Linkin Road, Mumbai / Pumps - Stylishskins09 (Instagram) / On my Lips - Russian Red, Mac 



You all might have seen a picture on instagram of this look a few days ago but actually these pictures were shot almost three weeks ago, and I’ve been meaning to post them here ever since then. Things are still rolling like stones over me and all I am doing is flipping my days like a pro. If you know what I mean!

Well enough of the talk, for styling this outfit, I had a retro feel in my mind when I first saw this POLKA-DOT jacket on Missa More. Usually red hits the button when it comes to retro. But I wanted to add something more than just red which would still hit the trigger for my decided theme.

So I wore this neon colored dress which totally got lost in my closet. And for finishing the look I paired my dress with a matching sling bag!

Pairing this neon dress with polka dots was fun as the pictures came out to be, more than I could have asked for. Also combining this color with the print gave a sophisticated feel to my whole look. In fact the jacket with collars up created a whole new vibe. 

And at last I must confess that this neon color is everything to me at the moment. 

1 comment:

  1. On the similar lines, where redefining the metro is concerned. You cannot miss out on these. http://www.koovs.com/women/sunglasses/retro/

    ReplyDelete