Wednesday 17 February 2016

Causal Chic #ootd









Sports Tee - Stylishskins09 (Instagram) / Skirt - Miss Bennett London (Jabong) / Shoes - New look (koovs) / On my Lips - Lady Danger MAC

Definitely winter is fading away and I hope spring is just around the corner! Is it just me imagining or everyone is feeling the same? Well whatever the fact may be, I have already started to prepare my wardrobe for the summer fling!

This post doesn’t exactly delivers a summer vibe but while styling I had only ‘comfort’ in my mind. I had been longing to wear a sports tee as I love the idea of pairing almost everything with a simple tee. Well comfort was the key to this post so I went ahead with my all-time-favorite white shoes. One of the main reasons of me loving these shoes is that they make any outfit look casual yet chic at the very moment.

I am sure these kinds of easy-breezy outfits will make your evenings a bit more prepped up!
As I enjoyed carrying this outfit for a fun evening with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment