Sunday 8 November 2015

Something Special











Floral top - Stylishskins09 (instagram) / White Skirt - Provoke(old) / Holographic Sneakers -  New Look, Koovs 

Hey hey everyone!
I cannot keep calm as it is finally happening and the news is that I will now be selling handpicked fashion and lifestyle products which I personally like. I wanted to sell ever since I started to blog but somehow it took this long to begin. But I guess I am more than happy to begin a second chapter in my life named stylishskins09 (instagram)

Right from my schooldays I always longed to do something of my own and not just a thing instead a couple of things which gives immense happiness as a whole. And I must say after blogging for a year now and this little shop of mine really makes me feel satisfied. Not just because it requires fashion in it instead it challenges me every time and enhance me with my skills.

Now coming to my look, this pink floral top had to be the first piece to go on my blog as I am totally obsessed with its print. The top is of jersey material so I thought to make the look sporty by wearing my lovely holographic shoes with pink ankle socks. In whole I am loving the sudden shift in my style from the high heels to bouncy lively girl. 

Lastly can we all have a moment for this lovely pink shuttered background which added more life to my post.

Till Then,

xoxo                                          
                        





No comments:

Post a Comment