Sunday 29 November 2015

Walk in the shoes of S











Dress - Amore Couture Official (Instagram) / Boots - Dorothy Perkins, Jabong 

Few more days to December and then we are all going to be wrapped up in coats, fur and jackets. So till then I am going to make the most of this fall weather. I know my blog is going through a black and white overdose lately but I guess I am not over it yet. 

I showed the ease of layering in my previous post while today my focus is on how to use a summer dress in winters.  

The weather is still behaving so we do have the freedom to wear a dress but as far as our legs are concerned the weather is still mischief. So I decided to pair this beautiful bell sleeves dress with my knee length boots as covering my legs till knees added a little spice to my whole look. I must say the boots has steal the show. 

I balanced the whole equation with a top knot bun for a change as even I am bored with my same old hair. And I am kind of impressed with how my hair looks on screen as they have a tendency to not behave at all. 

After wearing these high boots I religiously suggest every girl to at least own something like this for once and give yourself the very feeling of walking in the foot step of Serena.


No comments:

Post a Comment