Sunday 1 November 2015

FALL for Fall!

Dear Fall,
I have been missing you for a while now as I am all geared up for the change in weather. So it would be humble, if you stay for a while.
Sincerely,
Fables of fashion.










Hat - H&M(London) / Khaki Dress - Missa More / Black Dress - Miss Bennett(Jabong) / Ankle Boots - Stylist Womaniya(Instagram)

Don’t you just adore sipping hot chocolate in those light breezy evenings? Or just enjoy the freedom of wearing dresses with boots? Well I certainly do and no matter how many things I do the love remains same i.e. Fall

The fun thing is I literally started to collect stuff in advance so that I can enjoy every bit of Autumn. That means I have quite a few post lined up for you guys.

As usual I am sticking to my last year’s styling mantra i.e. layering. I am greatly obsessed with it and so should you as its a light dressing which keeps you stylish and warm.
This khaki dress was on my billboard for a long time now and luckily I got it as a present on my birthday. “Note to upcoming-birthday-girl’s friends” Missa More should be your stop if you are looking for affordable yet stylish clothes. Also one tip buy a smaller size than your actual size as this dress is quite loose to me.

Without any doubt I paired the look with some ankle length boots and a hat as it is my very first fall post for 2015. And just to add layers I wore the dress as a loose jacket to give it a more comfy look for chilly evenings. 

So effortlessly adapt this easy yet edgy look and fall for fall this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment