Friday 31 October 2014

Tales of 21!














Pink Maxi - Chemistry / Necklace - street side shop / Bracelet & Earrings - Tribal Zone / Ring - Exhibition / Footwear - Bombay Boot House / Lipshade - Maybelline POW2

Life is never a happy track, instead it’s a roller-coaster ride, which would take you through every ups and downs no matter whatever you expect. So mine is no exception.

This week (I mean the birthday week) has been a very hooch-pooch kind of time for me as many things happened at a time which I really didn’t expect. Some low moments, some happy moments all together it was a satisfactory ending as it left me with so much to learn.
One thing that I have learned is no matter whatever happens you end up at the right place, exactly where you belong leaving all that behind which you don’t deserve. *sigh* 

I think I am blabbering way to much but I guess everything is fair when it’s your birthday! Right? (Hahhaa)

Now officially coming to what this post is meant for.
I am not a last minute shopper or an occasion shopper (one who specifically shop for particular occasions), rather I am a regular shopper. I just keep on shopping constantly without thinking what to wear when. All I do is last minute mix and match (from my wardrobe) before any particular event. So my birthday was no exception.

Actually I had another dress decided for the same but as the place was decided at the last moment so I had to change the color of my dress as I didn't wanted to match with the ambiance.
I decided to wear this beautiful pink maxi dress because without a doubt everything is flawless for a girl in pink!!
As it was plain pink in color so I thought of breaking the color theme by adding some more colors to it. So for the same I kept on wearing and removing this short white shrug which made my dress a bit more edgy. A multicolored neck piece, matching bracelet with a statement ring enhanced my single colored dress and made it appropriate for the birthday girl theme.

I am so in love with this plain maxi that I might wear it again with some other color theme. Trust me statement clothes are like magic, you cast a spell - and woooffff your dress is new all over again. I might even post in near future showing the different way to style this maxi.

Now coming to the next important thing for a birthday which is the cake and the place for party! As I recently switched all my cosmetics to Mac, so it was a very cute pink colored round cake with Mac cosmetics on it! It even had a surprise which was a beautiful tiny ‘Forever21’ purse. Accidentally, the color of the cake and my dress matched, which turned out to be a pretty thing.
 The place was perfect to my need. I always prefer a garden party over a disc one so that we can actually have fun while talking, eating and celebrating.   

At last everything comes to an end, so did my birthday, but the most important thing is to end up right. This time I did with my 21.
Also cheers to more!

Special thanks to Harshad for Picture Editing, Akul for Text Editing and Cheryl for suggesting me a cute line! 

Till the next post,
XOXO
 



2 comments:

  1. dear shaily
    loved ur post, really u hv grown old not by age but by ur thoughts .u r admirable to add more you are a perfect combination of beauty with brains and pink really makes u more beautiful and vibrant…..
    always loved your dressing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for seeing the actual change in me rather than just age. :*
    It makes me happy to see that you like it all!!
    again thanks a ton <3

    ReplyDelete