Saturday 25 October 2014

Not So Traditional!





Mirrored Top - Max / Maxi Skirt - Zara / Footwear - Westside / Waistbelt - Vaishali(kothari market) / Ring - Clips&more / Handcuff - Apollo Tower


A very glitteriest hello to all.

What  I  see at this moment is lights, glitter and gold shine as it’s diwali. 
This festival literally allows me  to stuff whatever I want, and still I don’t feel cheated! ;)

Also this is the festival of lights so what more reason do I need to pamper my love for candles, specially the scented ones which I can adore round the year.

Another great thing about Diwali is the ‘dressing up’ and ‘social get-together’ part. I mean who does not like to dress-up fancy plus to have a great time. Right?

Now finally coming back to my post i.e. an outfit for the festival.
Usually during Diwali every one prefers to wear  suits, saris or some type of  lengha  with bold jwellery. Trust me I am not a huge fan of Indian wear  until and unless there is a wedding in the house. So I thought of styling my dress in some form of western wear which would still go for the Diwali theme.

As I am a huge fan to maxi skirts so I thought of using it with a yellow mirrored top along with a stone waist belt, which perfectly fulfilled my need for the moment by making it a bit more fancy than the usual look. I accessorized it with a ring and a sliver hand cuff and then I was good to go. 

This was not my Diwali dress but a day subsequent to it where I had to attend a lunch with the family. So in short I loved my dress for the occasion, hope you too like it do let me know by commenting below.

Till my next post,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment