Sunday 12 October 2014

Stylish Soirée









Green Tee - Globus / Maxi Skirt - Zara / Heart Shades - Aldo / Peeptoes - Shoes / Mindi rings - The Snob Shop & Mango /  Sling Bag - AG's (Bhopal)












Finally October is here.

It is the most awaited month to me as it brings so many birthdays, parties, festivals and holidays.

Also it offers various weather conditions simultaneously. We have already gone through rains, summer and what awaits this fall is cold breezy wind.

We are still occupied with the harsh sunlight – which does not look like shine to me anymore so I am sticking to my summer clothing i.e. maxi skirts.

Recently I went to a soirée with my girlies which we do religiously every time when we all are in town. As the evening was neither too hot nor too cold so I wore a maxi skirt and clubbed it with a plain green tee and added a tan belt to spice up the casual look. The green bag and tan peep toes were just the perfect match to my look for a fun and stylish day out with girls.

There is one advantage when you go out with girls is that you can always dress a little more than usual and still have all the girlie fun you want.

To top it up I used my heart shaped sunglasses which I absolutely love.  It was seriously the main highlight of the look!!

Till my next post ,
XoXo




2 comments: