Friday 15 January 2016

Holiday's in Hollywood Style










0

Waterfall Duster - Boohoo (Jabong) / Knee Length Boots - Dorothy Perkins (Jabong) / On My Lips - Russian Red (MAC)


It’s been two weeks already since 2016 has started, and here I am still confused over my resolutions for the year. Weather I decide something legit or not but one thing I am sure about is that, this year is meant for changes.The year hasn’t started on a good note for me and is still showing rough patches but still I am more than willing to overlook these facts and gear myself up for the upcoming events in life.

I have been meaning to travel for quite a while now and I finally know this year could be it. The feeling of packing and fleeing away to explore or may be to settle somewhere new, really excites me deeply. 

I may do it sooner or later but for now I think I should make a post relating to the same. If you happen to travel far, then why not travel in Hollywood style. Make a statement with big fedora hat or do it the swag in Boots style.     

Coming to my outfit details I think I was living under a rock all this time, as I had never bought cloths from Jabong before. I know this is too foolish of me. May be I was not attracted with the whole discount theme they offer. 
Anyways I happened to shop from Jabong lately and I discovered they are selling cloths from tremendous no. of international brands. I was in complete AWEE with the whole collection so I managed to buy quite a few pieces. This waterfall Duster being one of them. 

I didn't had to do much with the styling as I allowed both the pieces to do the talking. And in all I am very much satisfied with the vibe this outfit creates. By not forgetting the experimentation theme, I wrapped a scarf around my hair for a more Hollywood feel.    




No comments:

Post a Comment