Sunday 6 September 2015

Never Ending Love
















Earrings - all.that.is.pretty (instagram) / Ring & Arm cuff - Madame / Dress - Missa More / Footwear - Forever 21 / Crop top - Candies  


Like you haven’t seen enough of me in maxi dresses, I’ve got some more for you today. For this post I picked up this beautiful dress from Missa More, which had been on my lust list for a long time now!

I particularly picked this dress because I know I’m not the only one, but we all have those situations where we think twice before buying a single print dress. We are often surrounded by thoughts like; the dress can be worn only once and then we can’t wear it multiple times likewise I am a very basic person who loves to style a piece over and over again. So I thought why not style this single print dress differently so then we can reuse it! 

 For the first look I enjoyed it wearing as it is and played with all shades of golden and shimmer i.e. gold for my accessories and shimmer for my face. I kept my accessories few but bold and attractive. I gave the outfit a variation by an arm cuff as a bracelet but have been too much for the look and golden earnings were the perfect match.

And for the second look I added a black crop top with a belt to give the same outfit a different look.
I love both the looks and they can be perfect for evenings soiree or for day brunches. 

Hope you all like the post and do comment for suggestion!

Till Then,
xoxo
  



No comments:

Post a Comment