Wednesday 5 August 2015

keep It Simple, Silly!













Umbrella - Cup Cakes And Closet / Skirt - Mumbai / Cape - Exhibition / Wedges - Catwalk


I pretty much have a love/hate feeling for monsoons. Love probably because I get to experiment with my wardrobe, plus I enjoy the food and hate as I often end up being at home all day!  ;)

Monsoon dressing can be a very exhausting activity as we tend to get drenched up too often! Simplicity with a touch of experiment is all you need this season. I am a huge lover of simplicity and I often switch to it when in need. Likewise I styled the basic-black-and-white-outfit to welcome monsoons. But the only twist to it was I wore my maxi skirt in a way which actually looks like a midi dress! Yes I do it all the time; I mean why waste a dress when you can wear it in many ways!!  I kept my whole look simple which totally compliment the season right now. And how can we forget a monsoon post without an umbrella. I knew I had to order this cute little thing the moment I saw it! I mean it is white <3 and it matches my outfit

Also make mid length dresses and jelly shoes your staple to rock every day #ootd

Until next,
xoxo

3 comments: