Wednesday 11 February 2015

Love Potion









Chain Headband - Clips&More / Heart Earrings -  Tribal Zone  / Sweater - preetyliciousworld buy here  / Leather Leggings - Snob Shop / Bag - Linking Road(Mumbai) / Rings - Koovs, Mango / Boots - Balujas


Ola !!

I hope all of you are ready with chocolates, flowers and gifts for your loved ones as valentine’s day is around the corner. I am not talking about your partner explicitly! But also about the people for whom you care, after all you can also share this day of love with your friends and family!

It is always fun to dress up for some occasion, specially for those days when you can feel something magical in the air. As the weather is almost perfect at this time of the year so I choose to wear a thin sweater. And yes it is white. Firstly I have a crazy-thing for white and secondly I consider white for peace and happiness!   

Although the color of my sweater does not indicate love but the design truly indicates the feeling for valentine’s, so I saved this one for the upcoming week. As the design (love potion) was the only attractive thing in the sweater, a leather faux legging added texture to my look. Boots were the only thing which completed my look for days like these! 
At last a pretty hair-do was just the thing which I needed for this season of love.

Hope you like my valentine’s look as much as I did while putting this look together.

Have a week or(your life) full of love
And Happy valentine’s in advance
Loads of love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment