Friday 19 September 2014

Farewell dear summer





                                                       
bracelets, earrings - Apollo tower / Ring - Westside / Bag - The Babu Shop(Treasure Island Mall) / Pants - Jealous 21 / Crochet Top - Malik(Apollo tower) / Peep Toes - Catwalk




Hey There!
Finally its time for my first post, for which I have been excited for quite a while now.

Without a single thought I had selected my first look for my post! In particular I had two reasons for the same. 
Firstly I don’t know why I am missing summers like crazy this year and just feel like throwing myself somewhere, where I can relive those breezy summer days. 
And the second main reason for this is - all things bordering the color whites, nudes and beiges make me go weak in my knees.
I wore this dress to the best summer party I attended back then! It was the month of June not too hot not too windy. A perfect occasion to wear something bohemian [not exactly :p] by ditching the regular floral dresses. 
White denim was the perfect match to my hollow lace crochet white blouse with minimal accessories to buckle up with the final look. As the whole attire was in the hues of nudes so I opted for neutral face and nails so then I don’t break the color sequence. I also added my favorite beige peep toes by not breaking my bohemian theme.
I personally love this look completely as, in short it defines me.

Hope you like my efforts towards my crazy love for fashion!! 

Untill the next post,
xoxo




2 comments: